Wednesday, October 26, 2011

cabled cardi for paul

did a little baby knitting 

don't know why this is rare for me?!
those little knits are soooo cute and really fast to do
and it's a pretty good option
to test stitches and yarns

working on a cabled tweed cardigan design
this cute baby garment came to my mind



lined with an old shirt from M.
had to shorten the zipper - was not funny
i never did this before, but i had no suitable
zipper on hand 

in the end all the finishing work took me more
patience than knitting ....

but all of this work is so much worth it:

look at this adorable guy


the next sweater for paul is on the go
will be some kind of a fishermens sweater
we will see....


have nice days
isa k.



8 comments:

  1. It's the perfect baby sweater! And it looks so professional too, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total süß, das Teil, meinen Glückwunsch!

    Liebe Grüße von Mascha2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little cardi, I love the lining, I don't know if I've seen that before.

    What a lovely little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right- totally adorable. I love the lining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wirklich süss! Gibt es eventuell eine Anleitung dafür...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW cute, this is really sweet! sabine

    ReplyDelete