Tuesday, July 10, 2012

sleeven testknit

there is nothing more to say:
i loooooove this cardi


another winner pattern by Anke [aka fallmasche]
perfect lines, classy and super stylish



no mods to the pattern, only that i splitted my buttonholes
evenly (was my fault - silly me), but that truly doesn't matter 


i definitely will need this in other colours
maybe next time a bit longer, ....with pockets, 
....elbow patches, ....


the testing ladies are on their way to test chalkstone and
me, myself and i can hardly wait for my yarn to arrive,
(i will receive this yarn as a gift [YAY!!!], cause i am not able to afford something like that...some of you know already about those problems my ex caused...)
to start a testknit for Joji [btw THANK YOU, Joji!!!!]

in the meanwhile i carry on testknitting this cardi ...
ripped back to the first armhole!!! and restarted from that 
point with the updated version of the pattern
i have second thoughts about this pattern and the final fit
of the cardi and i have hard times to stay motivated..time
will come....


have fun

isa k.


4 comments:

  1. rats! If you need more testers for chalkstone let me know. I think i actually had yarn in the stash for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on the test knitters! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very productive! Lovely knits, what else can I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the v-neck. Is it ready to go yet ?

    ReplyDelete