Saturday, November 16, 2013

Antler testknit

had the pleasure to do a testknit for Anke (aka fallmasche)
...aaaand had the pleasure to use TML again (love this yarn!!!!)



worked from the top down using contiguous set in sleeves method
developed by SusieM, this sweater has a stunning, beautiful 
neckline...love the garter st parts and the slightly rounded hem

had to alternate skeins from the very beginning, cause my skeins were so different (one was heavily darker than the other)
but i think it turned out nice, even with this differences in color


pattern. antler by ankestrick 
yarn. madelinetosh merino light col. gossamer and nutmeg
purchased here 

now i will need to take my sofa (...had a long day at work...)

happy creating out there and have a great sunday

love,

isa m.







11 comments:

  1. Love it! The colors suit you; I like neutrals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful on you!! I hope that I will have time to knit it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love your version! so cozy! well done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely. she has such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything except the neckline. It looks like it is too wide. It stands up quite oddly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUMMMMMMMM qu'il semble doux (sweet)
    Véry beautiful.
    http://tricolyne.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! i am currently knitting this and am stuck on page 4 where it separates the sleeves. I am finding the pattern to be a little confusing! Can you help?

    ReplyDelete